Are you struggling to reach customers in South Australia? Advertising in the wrong places?
Daily we receive amazing feedback on our new South Australian magazine Fritz, the free slice of South Australian life. And lately, we’ve been getting lots of questions from businesses about how to get more customers. Or, more importantly, why they should consider advertising in Fritz. Fair question.
We interviewed our sales director, James Tindley, so he could share with you how to promote your brands, products or services to South Australians.
Here are the seven main points:
- Fritz is a seriously high-quality South Australian lifestyle magazine.
- Published quarterly.
- Our editorial is QUINTESSENTIALLY South Australian.
- We cover the best our state has to offer and we speak to ALL South Australians.
- FREE to its readers, Fritz is distributed across 42+ high profile Foodland supermarkets and selected businesses in Adelaide CBD and greater metro areas.
- There is nothing that comes close to Fritz, with the largest unprecedented print run of ANY magazine publication in South Australia – 100,000 copies!
- We offer four ad sizes, FREE creative and design, EDM digital banners and sponsored content opportunities.
We love Fritz and we are serious about getting it into the hands of South Australians.
Head to fritzmag.com.au or join our 35,000+ Fritz followers on social to see what all the fuss is about.
This is your opportunity to target South Australians via the largest circulated magazine in South Australia.
Grab your FREE slice of South Australian life from your local Foodland store or jump online at fritzmag.com.au to sign up to or weekly EDM, below. Smiley Fritz is delivered to your inbox at 4:00pm, every Wednesday. Or better still give James a call on 0430 392 628.