Use our handy checklist to give your social media marketing a health check. Take a few minutes to run through this 35 point guide to find out how well your business is poisitioned with social media marketing.
- You know your top three business goals.
- You have defined and described your ideal customer.
- You know what challenges your ideal customers are struggling with.
- You know what information your ideal customers are searching for online before deciding to purchase your products or services.
- You have a list of the frequently asked questions about your products, services or industry.
- If you are currently blogging, you have a content marketing strategy.
- You optimise your blog posts and web content for SEO to rank organically on Google.
- You have social sharing buttons on your blog and encourage other people to share your content.
- Your social media posts drive ideal customer traffic to your website.
- You know the difference between the most popular social media platforms and who the predominate users are.
- You are focused on building your customer email database.
- You have thought about or implemented a plan on how social media can help build your email list.
- You have a very clear understanding of why you are currently using a particular social media platform for business marketing.
- You understand where, when and why #hashtags are important.
- You are using social media for customer service.
- Your entire team and employee group know what social media channels your businesses uses and why.
- Your employees are encouraged to engage with your business online.
- Your business has a social media policy.
- You know what to do if one of your customers attacks you or your business on social media.
- You talk mostly about your business on social media or educate your ideal customers.
- Your business’ social media delivers real value to your customers.
- You are paying for advertising on social media, eg, Facebook and Instagram ads.
- You re-market to people who visit your website through Facebook.
- You load your customer email list into Facebook and re-market to them via Facebook and Instagram.
- Your company has a page on LinkedIn.
- You are using images, video, visual content or infographics for all or your social media posting.
- You know what tools you can use to create simple and eye-catching design visuals for social media in minutes.
- You share other people’s content.
- You regularly visit and commented on an industry page, or better yet a customer’s page or profile on social media.
- Parts of your social media marketing are automated.
- You have allocated a budget to social media marketing.
- Your business contact information is consistent across the web and social media channels.
- You have established a business ‘voice’ and ‘tone’ for use online.
- You measure your social media.
- You have a clear understanding of what success on social media for your business looks like.
Ticked most of these point?
Congratulations – carry on if you’ve got through the list without breaking a sweat.
But if your is head spinning, maybe the team at Newstyle Media can help.
In Need Of Some Help?
- Struggling to pinpoint exactly where to focus your social media marketing?
- Is your marketing budget tighter?
- Do you feel the pressure to spin straw into gold?
- Have you been churning out social media posts across various channels for a while now, but still aren’t seeing a return on your time investment?